Home > What We Do > Managed Services
Ensure your SAP system continues to run optimally while streamlining your maintenance processes and lowering your running costs.
At ITR we believe that ROI is realized during the support phase of an SAP implementation, and ITR’s Managed Services can help maximize that value. With decades of technical and service expertise, ITR provides innovative solutions to enhance the efficiency of routine support and maintenance activities.
ITR has developed a robust ramp-up methodology that focuses on a formal and trackable Knowledge Transfer Framework with an emphasis on documentation. Manage smooth operations of the digital data network across your business. Work with us to maximize ROI!
To integrate seamlessly into your company’s culture, our services include:
Cost-effective support for routine support and maintenance activities
Release / Enhancement Package Upgrades
Database, Application, Unicode, Operating System, Cloud Migration, and Data Centre Migration
Correction Packages to adapt to existing functionality or for adherence to Legal and Regulatory Requirements
People run your business. Let ITR Managed Services keep your people’s systems running smoothly.
ITR maintains exceptional flexibility in onshore and offshore staffing models, allowing us to build strong processes around Transition and Delivery. ITR's hybrid model is anchored with one or more onshore resources available onsite for first-hand interactions with end users, business process owners, IT team members, and client management. With the guidance and direction of the offshore delivery manager and executive team, the ITR hybrid model provides for a cost effective solution while ensuring personalized commitment.
Are you facing these challenges with IDocs?
- Tedious monitoring and resolution of IDoc failures
- User unfriendly screens (transactions) to review and assess the failures
- Authorization and responsibility mismatches of failures
- Lack of standardization to enable configuration of automated notifications or alerts
- Lack of mass maintenance
- All or nothing authorizations
ITR’s Proprietary IDoc Management Tool simplifies and expedites the analysis and resolution of IDoc failures.
A complete end-to-end monitoring and maintenance solution enabling effective monitoring of EDI / IDoc communications by business users without specialized technical training or deep knowledge of SAP architecture and configuration.
Authorized users can :
- Spot problems easily, take swift action to resolve issues, and spend less time monitoring while reducing transaction delays due to errors.
- Enable mass changes and updates to failed IDocs, thereby streamlining reprocessing.
- Sort and prioritize IDocs according to user-defined criteria. For example, IDocs for Sales Orders could be sorted based on the Customer Delivery Date, thereby enabling the users to act on the earliest orders first.
Contact us to see a demo of the ITR IDoc Manager!