The SAP TM Functional Support Specialist’s responsibilities include supporting the SAP TM production
environment and on-going projects as needed. This is both a business analysis and systems support role.
Should be able to work under minimal supervision and provide direct support to business units
utilizing applications used in the Logistics department.
- CIF-Integration Models Definition and Configuration
• Transportation Network
• Business Share
• Freight Units building
• Optimizer Configuration including the selection profile, planning profile, incompatibilities etc.
• Order Tendering and Carrier Determination.
• Transportation Charge Management Configuration.
• Carrier Collaboration Portal
• BRF+ and condition tables.
Knowledge of RFC’s, BAPI’s, BADI’s, BDC’s, User Exits, and enhancement points is preferred
• ABAP debugging, BW reporting, batch job analysis skills are a plus
• Functional understanding of TM’s integration with other SAP modules (S/4 HANA 1511 on-premise) is a plus
Certification SAP TM 9.1 is preferred.
T: 630 345 5322 |Nanju@itresonance.com