Interact with application developers to integrate HTML into a java-based web application.
- 5 to 7+ years experience developing web-based responsive applications.
- Ability to hand-code, adhering to HTML standards, is a must
- Proficiency with the latest versions of Photoshop CS, Visio, Microsoft Office. Flash MX is a plus
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment, and working with source code control tools (such as Subversion/Git)
- Good understanding of good SEO standards and practices
- General understanding of SEM/SEO meta data tags is a plus
- General exposure/experience with tagging for a web analytics solution, such as Tealium
- General experience working with e-commerce systems development in a large, corporate environment is a plus
- Proven ability to work effectively with team members as well as various stakeholders within the company
- Experience in Working with client and offshore team to ensure seamless delivery.
- Experience with Mobile app development
- Experience using web templating engines
- Experience working with RESTful JSON Web Services
- Experience with SAP hybris Highly Desirable
- SAP Hybris 6.2.x experience
- Knowledge of web analytics solutions (Omniture, Google analytics, Tealium)
- Experience with SAP PI/PO
- Working knowledge of Apache Solr search engine
- Working knowledge of tc Server or Apache Tomcat
- Experience with eCommerce and payment processing
- Strong in Object Oriented Design principles
- Familiar with Object Relational Mapping frameworks (hibernate or toplink)
- Responsive webpage design principles and have used libraries such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Familiar with JUnit and mocking libraries like mockito or easymock
- Experience with J2EE, Java and web applications (Spring all layers, Spring MVC, Velocity, jstl, jsp)
- Good working knowledge of change control and version control processes using source code control tools, specifically Subversion.
- Working knowledge of build tools such as Ant and Maven.
- Ability to participate in quality assurance activities including unit testing, QA testing and documentation of test scripts and testing instructions for UAT testing. In addition, candidate must be able to perform code reviews and vulnerability testing as required.
- Have excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Enjoy working with a team, while possessing a strong independent work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) or equivalent experience in a web development related field
T: 630 345 5322 |Nanju@itresonance.com