Role: ETL Developer
Location: Burnaby BC, Canada
- Produce timeline for assessment work for the timeline between 3 Months
- Review, develop and recommend approach for interface development between Tempest and legacy system; identification of key areas of assessment and impact for data integrity and consumption by downstream systems.
- Provide weekly status updates, tracking time spent against agreed timeline and deliverables/tasks, broken down into daily number of hours worked using the City’s time tracking system. The reports must include reporting on work accomplished during the period, and work planned for the next period. These will be printed,signed as being correct, and submitted to the City by the Consultant.
- Communicate assignment status in a timely and clear fashion to the appropriate member of the Senior Management of the IT Department, IT staff and/or other contractors or consultants involved in related IT assignments, as appropriate to the specific assignment.
- As appropriate provide, at a minimum, weekly updates on deliverables and impact of proposed changes to timelines to City IT Team Lead(s).
- Provide formal documentation, in accordance with the City’s Project Lifecycle Methodology, and documentation standards.
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to City functional analysts on all deliverables.
- Acceptance of the work will be based on the deliverables and the timeline.
T: 630 345 5322 |Nanju@itresonance.com