IT Resonance Inc., is a 15 yr – Naperville, IL (Chicago Land) based exclusive provider for SAP Consulting Services.
Title: Account Manager
Primary Location: US-IL-Naperville, IL
We are a company which:
- Values the power of relationships not only with our clients, but most importantly with the employees who drive the business
- We are committed to the concepts of equality, fair treatment and social inclusion.
- Has an open and transparent management structure to encourage freethinking and innovative ideas.
- Compensate the individual directly to the proportional contribution into the team.
We are looking for a highly experienced, passionate and self-motivated individual with minimum 8 years’ experience in the IT industry (SAP) to play the role of Account Manager, to manage one or a set of named client relationships.
Your key responsibility would be to build and foster relationships with stakeholders in prospect organization, position our service offerings and solutions to our client, and look for successful and sustainable business partnership between our client and us.
Should have experience with Public Sector, Consumer Products clients..
Some of the Account Manager responsibilities will be as below:
- Be responsible for creating and managing long term engagement and grow the business
- Build and nurture senior management level business relationships within the account(s).
- Responsible for developing business and driving topline revenue year over year within the account
- Be aware of ITR’s portfolio of offerings and capabilities across service lines so as to be able to effectively position it to Client leadership as and when necessary
- Maintain and Improve Business Operating Margins
- Build annual customer business Account Plans with delivery team and execute these plans
- Participate/ represent in Conferences / Industry events and analyst interactions
- 70% of effort to be spent in existing named client relationships and grow business. Rest 30% of effort to build new relationships with new leads (provided by inside sales) and expand book of business at new customers.
Skills & Experience Profile
- Minimum of 8 years of account management experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with large services player
- Must have demonstrated experience in mining the account and registering tangible revenue growth year-over-year in the accounts managed
- Business leader with demonstrated revenue number achievement who has excelled in engagement at CxO/ CxO-1 levels with customers.
- Self-motivated and should be able to work at senior levels of management both internally and externally
- Experience working in global delivery model with a large IT Services player is preferable
- Rapidly respond to tactical resource requirements along with ability to direct teams for building the project proposals
- Valid work authorization in the US and readiness to travel as required within the US
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree; Must have a stable career background.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / 6303520017